Old 14-07-2003, 03:23 PM
Mike Dahmus

Default A grass question

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:00:02 GMT, animaux
wrote:

I didn't finish reading your whole post, but the only hot weather turf we have
for shade is St. Augustine.

But my neighbor has something which looks like buffalo (or possibly
leftover rye) - my initial assumption is that his lived and mine died
because I failed to rake the 6-inch leaffall when I first moved in;
but it could be that he has a different grass that just looks similar.
(Couldn't ask this weekend; he was out of town).

Is it possible that the near-constant summer shade lowers the
temperature enough to allow another grass to at least survive the
summer?

---
Mike Dahmus
m dah mus @ at @ io.com