Old 14-07-2003, 04:19 PM
J Jackson

Default Finding a property with a Big Garden

Drakanthus wrote:
: What is your idea of a big garden?
: David Hill

: I know what you mean about "Big Garden". Our current property is on a 1/10
: acre plot and in estate agent speak that is a "Spacious garden". Some other
: properties estate agents have brought to our attention as "possibles" have
: gardens half the size of ours or less. They don't seem to understand the
: concept of 1/4 acre minimum. One even sent us details of a flat with no
: garden at all!

Been there got the tee shirt. 15 years ago we decided to move for a big
garden, but hardly any estate agents had enough brain cells to understand.
We ended up looking for 3 months, virutally every w/e, within about a
25/30 mile radius of Leeds. Ended up with my wife seeing a property
almost on our doorstep as she cycled to work! I suspect serendipity is
almost your only option.

Good luck. We actually did find the odd est. agent that did understand,
but had nothing on their books.

Jim