Old 14-07-2003, 06:41 PM
Sam Hopkins

Default The pond....

They said to introduce fatheads and shiners before the bass (one month) so
that they could get a head start in breeding. I added all at once bcause my
bass were not big enough to eat the fatheads and shiners.

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message .. .
Our neighborhood has a 10 acre 'pond'. Our DFW agent recommended spacing
out the introduction of the various fish to make sure most of the bait got
bigger, faster than the predator fish. Did your agent have any remarks in
that area?

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
"Sam Hopkins" wrote in message
.. .
Here's the making of my rec pond with updated pictures....

http://www.tiversa.com/pond/

Sam