Old 14-07-2003, 06:44 PM
LYNN32141

Default How to make Dendrobiums flower?

In article , TS
writes:

Do I need to do something
different for the Dendrobiums to flower??

hi TS,

I have had dendrobiums for 5 years and finaly this past year one of my 3 plants
favoroured me with beautiful purple blooms, and this year another bloomed and
i've got one plant with 2 flower spikes coming out of it.. I"M ecstatic to say
the least.

What I did, was fertlize a bit more these plants and move them so as they
received flitered light but a higher amount of light while still being somewhat
shaded so their leaves didn't burn.

I'm hoping they just continue blooming.. I take pictures with my digital time
stamp so I can keep track of how often they bloom. If all goes well I should be
receiving a new set of blooms from the one which bloomed last year here very
shortly.

lynn