Old 14-07-2003, 09:02 PM
martin

Default cats and their deposits

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:48:15 GMT, teepegger
wrote:

thank you everyone for your suggestions about how to rid my garden of
the cats. I have tried most, but not all of the suggested remedies (
need to get a shotgun and haven't peed on the garden ( yet) LOL ). I am
down to one annoying cat that seems to wait till I go to bed to do its
business grrrr. What I have also done is criss crossed some fishing
line over the garden to try and deter them and being down to one cat
now I guess something has worked , and I am still armed with one of
the kids power water guns ( they don't like water, especially coming at
them with such force hehe ). Will let you know when I am rid of them
all thanks again all for your time and suggestions.

a near neighbour covered the whole of her front garden with upturned
flower pots with a sharpened stick inserted in each pot. It gave us
and the cats a laugh and not much else.
--
martin