Old 14-07-2003, 09:12 PM
Lurker number 47

Default Raccoon Repellent

Bonnie Espenshade wrote:

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Well you know, I've heard that when the raccoon smells bottled coyote
urine they laugh themselves to death at the thought of a coyote being
forced to pee in a bottle. ;o) Keep us posted if it keeps working and how
often you have to re-apply. I think I'll stick with my scarecrow
sprinkler. ~ jan

I used fox urine to keep the rabbits from eating my newly
planted blueberry bushes. It had to be reapplied after
every rain fall. Here in NJ that was quite often. In your
area it wouldn't be that often.
I think the scarecrow does a much better job!

Reminds me of a rabbit trap I once heard. It consists of a rock with pepper
on it. Rabbit comes sniffing, sneezes, hits its head on the rock and falls
down

--
LN. 47

spamheaven at sympatico.ca is where I can be reached