Old 14-07-2003, 09:22 PM
bobkiely

Default sonic device work?

Sorry about the duplicate/multiple posts. When I sent them I got an error
message saying they didn't go through so I re- did it and same message so I
re-did.....I'm doing it again aren't I....Sorry nevermind...:-)
BK
"bobkiely" wrote in message
IFSKR: Hey....I might have rushed to judgement about the coyote urine when

said it doesn't work....I'm now undecided. I didn't take it back like I
said I was going to and it has been there for 8 days and he only came back
the one time.

I'm going to let it ride a little longer before I make up my mind. As you
may have seen me write...we DO have coyotes here.
BK

"infoseeker" reply by post thx wrote in message
I went to the nursery where I got my coyote urine, and talked to them

some
more. They sort of turned their eyes sideways when I asked if it really
worked. Then some statement like, "well, if you have coyotes in your

area,
then it will work." I refrained from saying well, if they're in my

area,
wouldn't need the urine. At any rate, they recommended a sonic

noisemaker
thing. Has anyone tried it?

They claim to use it themselves (I saw the box). Years ago I tried one

from
Costco for moles, and it didn't do anything. My family thinks it's a

bad
idea based on that. Electric fencing seems way over kill for a whiskey
barrel water garden!

Thanks!
B-- infoseeker