Old 14-07-2003, 10:22 PM
Sunny

Default lawn with violets

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:19:47 GMT, "rosie readandpost"
wrote:

i'll take your violets, if you'll take my CREEPING CHARLIE!

I have both violets and creeping charlie running rampant through my
3-acre lawn.

I don't mind. I surrender. Resistance is futile. Besides, the flowers
are so pretty in spring, and the leaves are just the right color so
they match the grass. You don't even notice it unless you are walking
on the lawn, looking down.

I heard somewhere that 20-mule team boraxo is death on creeping
charlie, but I don't know the ratio of boraxo to water.