Old 14-07-2003, 11:24 PM
Steve Parr

Default [IBC] Repotting Buttonwood

Dale,

Never tried a overwintering a tomato, but have had luck with hot peppers (even
picked a few habaneros on New Years). That is, till I took them out for the
next season, croaked right away.

My "inside garden" consists of two 400 watt metal halides on a 10' track with
dual light movers, 10 4' fluorescent shop lights, and a few spot "grow-lights".
All built on 3/4" PVC stands and a three tier Burpee seed starting stand
(Christmas present from the wife a few years ago). My Ficus seem to love it
during the winter, even throwing lots of new growth. Thermostatically
controlled propagation mats or even a humidifier would be no problem to rig up.
I am an ex-process control electrical engineer that quit work to stay home with
our new daughter.

Yea, I've got lots of time....

Steve Parr - Cincinnati, Ohio -
USDA Zone 6
"Now who's respon... I say who's responsible for this unwarranted attack on my
person"
Foghorn Leghorn

On Monday, July 14, 2003 4:05 PM, dalecochoy ]