Old 14-07-2003, 11:43 PM
Steve Parr

Default [IBC] Repotting Buttonwood

Jerry,

Thanks, I just wasn't sure if buttonwood was persnickety about root pruning or
not. I'm sure the tree will be OK, just wanted to check if what I am seeing is
normal.

Do you have any buttonwoods "way up 'Nor"?

Steve Parr - Cincinnati, Ohio -
USDA Zone 6
"Now who's respon... I say who's responsible for this unwarranted attack on my
person"
Foghorn Leghorn

On Monday, July 14, 2003 4:22 PM, Jerry Meislik ]
wrote:
Steve,
The buttonwoods wilt after every repotting. Keep them warm, moist and even
place them into a large plastic bag, but out of sun for two weeks. It should
be fine.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA
Zone 4-5