Old 15-07-2003, 12:24 AM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Repotting Buttonwood

Ah So I am no Samurai Warrior. I do not accept
attack. It is I, delicate flower of the orient, that
hopes she has not been offensive.

Kitsune Miko

--- Steve Parr wrote:
Miko-san,

I truly hope that anything I have said was taken as
a attack on you.

My signature line is from one of my favorite cartoon
characters, that perhaps
you are not familiar with.
I can direct you to where you can view these
cartoons.

Steve Parr - Cincinnati, Ohio -
USDA Zone 6
"Now who's respon... I say who's responsible for
this unwarranted attack on my
person"
Foghorn Leghorn

On Monday, July 14, 2003 5:47 PM, Kitsune Miko
] wrote:
OK, I stand corrected on buttonwoods in Ohio. But
there is another saying QTIP. Quit taking it
personally.

It was actually a retorical question. You must

admit
that many problems in this forum are in part due

doing too many things to a tree at one time.

My other pet theory is that bonsai commit harikari

if
taken to more than two masters. The more masters

that
touch the tree in a year, the better the chances

of
demise. Folks, trees just can't think that fast.

Kitsune Miko

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++