Old 15-07-2003, 12:24 AM
bobkiely

Default Raccoon Repellent

That thought crossed my mind when someone, I think it was jammer, suggested
I relocate them like you did - I don't have a pick-up truck and I sure
wasn't going to put them in my car - even the trunk.
BK
"Hank Pagel" wrote in message
After all this talk about urine, the three raccoons that I relocated
all left their sweet little scent in the back of my p/u truck. My wife
says it is a statement as to my driving. Raccoon urine repels humans
............ I don't need my alarm system anymore.
No damage in 3 nights. Hope that's all of them.

"bobkiely" wrote in message
IFSKR: Hey....I might have rushed to judgement about the coyote

urine when I
said it doesn't work....I'm now undecided. I didn't take it back

like I
said I was going to and it has been there for 8 days and he only

came back
the one time.

I'm going to let it ride a little longer before I make up my mind.

As you
may have seen me write...we DO have coyotes here.
BK