Old 15-07-2003, 02:02 AM
animaux

Default hyacinth beans

If you email me I will give you my address so you can send a SASE with two
stamps and I will send you some.

Email me at 0 remove the 0 at the end of the address or it
will bounce.

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:39:23 GMT, "Barbara Yanus"
wrote:

Would anyone have any of these seeds that they would like to share? Maybe
at the end of the season? I had this vine last year, but unfortunately, I
didn't plant it in time for me to be able to get seeds from it. It's a
beautiful vine and I would love to have another one. This time, I will
start the plants indoors, earlier, so I will be sure to get seeds for the
following year.
thanks

Bebra

NE PA