Old 15-07-2003, 02:12 AM
Salty Thumb

Default Plant Labels - from used aluminium cans

(paghat) wrote in
news
the meantime anyone with aluminum kitchen pots & utensils should toss
them immediately; & check medications & deodorants for aluminates with
which we may be dosing ourselves orally or through the skin every day.
As for aluminum beverage cans, they are coated inside & out --
everwhere except where the key-hole opening bares the raw aluminum in
the one place we'd put our mouths. So I avoid those too.

I'd be more worried about the sodium aluminum phosphate they typically use
in fake cheese. other possibly bad stuff for your brain: monosodium
glutamate (MSG) and aspartme (Nutrasweet)

- Salty