Old 15-07-2003, 02:22 AM

Default Ground Ivy taking over my lawn

"Tom J" wrote:
"Dave K" wrote in message
I'm a newbie. Two questions:

1) Are there any NATURAL ways to rid my lawn of Ground Ivy and other
broadleaf weeds? We have babies and we don't want to use chemicals.

Put on gloves and knee pads and get at it, cause if you don't hurry,
it'll be on the roof! You couldn't kill it with chemicals anyway, even if
you wanted to, without killing everything else around it.

Tom J

Ground ivy isn't hard to kill with any 3-way herbicide. The problem
is killing the shit in beds or neighbors's yards. It will vine back.

We hit them every 6 to 8 weeks as needed.

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/