Old 15-07-2003, 09:52 AM

Default Has anybody ever "rescued" a plant?

On 14 Jul 2003 23:55:06 GMT, ospam (Roseb441702)
wrote:

I was at my local Franks store because I wanted some tomato plants. I must
have been there after the good ones were taken but I was determined not to
leave without one! I got one that was so thin and small but I bought it and
took it home to plant it in the ground. My mother (she grew up on a farm) made
such fun of me but it did get healthier and produced some tomatoes.

I do it all the time.

Just "rescued" two handsome plants from the alley. Neighbor
who moved had dumped a lot of stuff. Had to pick one plant out of the
trash can.

--

Polar