Old 15-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default New Photo Page

Nice lillies. We don't have the color range you do...at all!

We took a look at your brush pre-filter too. Does it clog a lot? I would
be afraid that it would be clogged daily in our pond.

We have gone to a 5 gal bucket with lots of 1/2" holes in the sides and an
eggcrate cover for ceiling lights on top. That way the biggest thing that
can get to the filter is a 1/2" piece of junk. The bucket is on top of
bricks, so bottom junk does not drift into it. That has worked for years.

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
"Rhino" wrote in message
I just posted a set of photos of some of my newest lilies.

Shortcut direct to my photo albums is:

http://community.webshots.com/user/rhino218

Let me know what ya think.

See my pond
www.htcomp.net/rhino_4_good/index.htm

"Without the second ammendment, the others are just suggestions."