Old 15-07-2003, 01:42 PM
animaux

Default Has anybody ever "rescued" a plant?

They are going to add a turn lane down the FM road which intersects our
sub-division. There are many Texas redbuds, flameleaf sumac, cedar elms, and I
believe I saw some cenizo and yucca. I contacted the forester in our city and
he said he will let me know when. I think this fall since I saw them starting
with fixing the drainage problem on a hill near where these trees and plants
are. Boy, I sure would love a grove of redbuds under the live oaks in the
front. Good excuse to remove more sod and plant native groundcover.