Old 15-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Vox Humana

Default Hosta-bilities...

"Kathie" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello,
I've just joined, and was wondering if someone would like to share all
sorts of wonderful hosta tips. I've just purchased a little Tudor
house with a shade gardening potential so rich that you can taste it.
I love hostas, and am a fairly experiences gardener, but would love it
if you all could share info about this lovely plant with me!

Can anyone recommend a really good reference book on hostas, including
complete identification photos of all verieties? Also, where can one
purchase a WONDERUL Tardiana called 'Silvery Slugproof'---and you can
just guess why it's so wonderful...!

Hostas are nearly bulletproof. Put them in reasonably well drained soil.
Keep them moist. That's about all it takes. I don't believe that any
hostas are "slugproof."