Old 15-07-2003, 02:44 PM
Druss

Default Off topic Fridge Freezers

"John Towill" wrote in message
I know it is off topic but as there must be loads of freezing (not this
weather surely? :-) ) people here I wonder if someone can help.
I need a bigger freezer than my present fridge freezer has. As there are
only 2 of us we do not require a massive fridge, unfortunately all the
machines we can find have bigger fridges than freezers, anyone know of a
fridge freezer with a smaller fridge than freezer, or at least the same
size?
TIA
John T

When we were in this position 5 years ago we just bought ourselves another
small freezer, okay if you have the room, and since it's only 3.5 foot high
it makes a great work top too. We tried to get a mini chest freezer but
couldnt find one to compete on price.
Duncan