Old 15-07-2003, 03:07 PM
Neil Trotter

Default Off topic Fridge Freezers

In article , John Towill
said:

I know it is off topic but as there must be loads of freezing (not this
weather surely? :-) ) people here I wonder if someone can help.
I need a bigger freezer than my present fridge freezer has. As there are
only 2 of us we do not require a massive fridge, unfortunately all the
machines we can find have bigger fridges than freezers, anyone know of a
fridge freezer with a smaller fridge than freezer, or at least the same
size?

As one of the gardener's storage methods, I'm pretty sure fridges aren't
off-topic :-)

Start he

http://www.searchappliance.co.uk/Help/Fridge_guide.htm

If you feel like going right over the top and getting a drive-in fridge:

http://www.freenet.ltd.uk/products.a...CategoryID=450

I've promised myself that one day I *will* have a fridge that is not
only big enough, but that dispenses chilled water and ice-cubes (or, at
the flick of a switch, crushed ice) at the front. Maybe crushed ice is
off topic. Ah, it's too warm to care, where's my fridge?

--
Neil Trotter, Canewdon, UK