Old 15-07-2003, 06:42 PM
Gerard-P

Default Den. pendulum

Hi,

Real stunning pictures.

I posted my little ones on ABPO as "little dens.

Regards

Gerard

"solo_voyager" wrote in message
om...
O.K., I've quickly thrown the album back together. The photo of my D.
pendulum is at:
http://www.angelfire.com/hi5/freeloader/

This is a freebie site. Please excuse the popups and any banner ads.
Click on the ORCHID thumbnail then, the D. pendulum thumbnail. The
plant was acquired spring of last year. It began from a bareroot
condition. This year's growth is already almost 1-1/2X the length of
the one pictured. I can't wait for next spring. The only
dissapointment is that I was expecting purplish tips on the tepals.
S V

(solo_voyager) wrote in message

. com...
I realize that I'm coming into this thread late and will probably
duplicate some of what has already been said, here goes anyway.

I do have photos. The problem is that my web
site photo album is all torn apart right now and nothing is
accessible.