Old 24-01-2003, 11:45 PM
Jo

Default "Artifical" lighting -- Any successes?

Those of us who earn our living as researchers don't really have a problem
with this. It's the way most professionals operate, especially those who
"educate". Better to do it right than to be like the gardening show host
who asked a guest what time of year was best to transplant your carrot
seedlings out to the garden. ;-)

"Dwayne" wrote ...
Yes, you can. Mainly because she has some one else do the reasearch and
work and she takes the credit for it. I have learned a lot.

Dwayne

"Repeating Decimal" wrote in message
Dwayne wrote
learned that from Martha Stewarts show before she got into trouble.

I am surprised you can learn anything from that show.

Bill