Old 15-07-2003, 07:54 PM
Mike

Default ADVERT

In article , Anne Jackson
writes
The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

The message
from (Tony Bull) contains these words:

I would like to thank my customers Pip Walters and Big Bill Turville
for their support

How do you know Bill's size or nickname, if he's just an internet
customer of your website? He didn't mention either in his post here; and
he hasn't any other posting history in usenet.

What's it like, to be so paranoid?

You get like that when you are a net nanny.

Sad aint it? :-((

British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more
National Service (RAF) Association Scarborough. Nov 7th - 10th (Nearly Full)