Old 15-07-2003, 08:17 PM
Ben

Default Birds eating my apples - Urgent!

"Snowman" wrote in message
My sweet eating apples are starting to get a good size and the birds have
started eating them. In previous years, in conjunction with the wasps the
whole lot's gone. The tree's too big for netting. Can anyone help, PLEASE!

Peter.

I find a combination of a large ginger cat and two noisy children scares the
birds away nicely, failing that an air rifle, the bonus there is you can
have blackbird pie as well as apple pie )

=# Ben #=

on the serious note, is there not a product you could spray on the apples
that is harmless to humans but makes the apples smell unappetising to birds
and/or wasps?