Old 15-07-2003, 08:56 PM
RP Henry

Default Unabomber Manifesto -- an excerpt

"Uncle Al" wrote in message
RP Henry wrote:

"Richard Herring" ] wrote in message
In message , Jon and Mary Miller
writes
Uncle Al wrote:

We are busy creating the future you so abhor - including smoother,
softer, silkier, drier armpits for our ladies. You got a problem

with
that, bub? Go marry a European if you can stand the smell.

Been to Europe lately?

What percentage of US citizens even have passports?

I've had one since 1980 and never used it.

My 9-year-old daughter, on the other hand, has used hers twice.

Your passport is expired. If you do not renew within a stated
additional period you have to pay the whole whopping fee again. Have
the AAA take your picture. Uncle Al recommends wearing your best suit
and tie - because jackbooted State compassion fears trampling those
with real status.

I renewed it last year. And good thing, too. Those sunglasses and the
Grateful Dead t-shirt in the original photo were going to get me stopped
everywhere.