Old 15-07-2003, 09:09 PM
craighiggins craighiggins is offline
Registered User

Thank you Serena. Strange that the moment I check back on the forum, I glanced out of the conservatory window and the plant is now looking a lot healthier, all the leaves have now turned back up and the plant is standing tall again. (See attached)

It must really be suffering in the direct sunlight that is in the garden for the best part of the day.

Now I have a name I can attempt to care for it !

Thanks again

Craig
Attached Thumbnails
Can someone help me to identify this plant ?-dcp_07171.jpg