Old 15-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Carl e Roberts

Default Ground Ivy taking over my lawn

first of all here's a link for you..

http://problemsolving.scotts.com/ind...filterId=12090

what worked for me was a combination attack. Broadleaf weed killer, bend
over and pluck the stuff-comes up pretty easy.., mow a little higher to
block out the sun.., fertilize and water the grass to make it strong,
healthy and "take over" the creeping charlie,moneywort or ground ivy. I
had quite an infestation earlier this year with about maybe 1or 2%
remaining in my bermuda (memphis) lawn.

Dave K wrote:

I'm a newbie. Two questions:

1) Are there any NATURAL ways to rid my lawn of Ground Ivy and other
broadleaf weeds? We have babies and we don't want to use chemicals.

2) Are there any good web sites to obtain info about natural lawn care?

Thanks!!

Dave