Old 15-07-2003, 11:02 PM
Heidi

Default dwarf tree recomendations

Hi all

I have a space in my yard perfect for a dwarf tree. Any
recommendations? My only limitation is a tree that does not drop any
fruit. We have two labradors who are non discriminate eaters, and I
don't want to leave any edibles in their path. Our girls will even eat
rotten crabapples on the sidewalk! I would also like a tree that is
does not get to wide. I had initially thought of a dwarf dogwood, but I
hear they have a wide span. I would ideally like a tree that spans less
than 7 feet wide, and reaches a max of 12 feet. Is there such a tree
out there???

Thanks!
Heidi