Old 15-07-2003, 11:30 PM
Snowman

Default Birds eating my apples - Urgent!

"cross" wrote in message

"Snowman" wrote in message
My sweet eating apples are starting to get a good size and the birds

have
started eating them. In previous years, in conjunction with the wasps

the
whole lot's gone. The tree's too big for netting. Can anyone help,

PLEASE!

Peter.

-----------
Try hanging old CD's in the tree where they can hang free. The light
flashing from them kept my sweet cherries safe from the birds and that is

no
mean feat!

Marina
E. Sx

Ah - well I've got the cat, but he's no use. And I've put some CDs in the
tree, I'd heard of that one, but it didn't seem to be working - maybe I've
not got enough or got them high enough - I'll try some re-arranging.

Peter.