Old 16-07-2003, 03:43 AM
Larry Dighera

Default stupid, stupid, stupid... but I got 'em on sale!

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:58:34 GMT, "Gene Schurg"
wrote in Message-Id:
ink.net:

Somehow, I think this is just an excuse
to keep them from reducing the price.

Perhaps HD has an agreement with the orchid vendor to return
out-of-bloom plants for full credit. I don't know, but I haven't seen
any HD orchids, out-of-bloom or not, selling for less than sticker
prices. And I haven't been successful in coaxing HD into discounting
orchids regardless of condition.

I'm going to check out Lowe's now that it has been mentioned. I have
no problem purchasing cheep orchids I WANT in my collection even if
they need resuscitation. :-)