Old 16-07-2003, 07:28 AM
jammer

Default **sick koi** #help#

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:38:57 GMT, "Bern Muller"
wrote:

"jammer" wrote in message
.. .
On 13 Jul 2003 21:06:40 -0700, (bern) wrote:

Excuse me, what about "excess" vegetation? I was absent that day.

Sorry. I meant an excess of "dead" vegetation.
But, of course, with an excess of live vegetation, there may also be an
excess of dead leaves, flowers, etc. to rot and foul the water. For the most
part, it is difficult to have "too many" plants. But if they are heavily
fertilized, or drop too many dead leaves, stems, seeds, etc into the water
it may lead to nutrient rich water and an algal bloom as well as possible
rot.

Ok, thank you very much.