Old 25-01-2003, 01:40 AM
Repeating Decimal

Default "Artifical" lighting -- Any successes?

in article . rogers.com, Jo
at wrote on 1/24/03 3:45 PM:

Those of us who earn our living as researchers don't really have a problem
with this. It's the way most professionals operate, especially those who
"educate". Better to do it right than to be like the gardening show host
who asked a guest what time of year was best to transplant your carrot
seedlings out to the garden. ;-)

"Dwayne" wrote ...
Yes, you can. Mainly because she has some one else do the reasearch and
work and she takes the credit for it. I have learned a lot.

Dwayne

"Repeating Decimal" wrote in message
Dwayne wrote
learned that from Martha Stewarts show before she got into trouble.

I am surprised you can learn anything from that show.

Bill

When I first got onto the internet, I was surprised at the invective aimed
at Martha Stewart. I had never heard of her. At the time, I indicated that
she is entitled to make a living any legal way she could. That is the
American way. Every now and then a nothing gets to be very successful.

After watching the show several times, I could see why people might resent
her. She gave some terrible knife sharpening advice. Her experts did not
prevent her from doing that.

She still is allowed to make a living. Nevertheless, it is also the American
way to poke fun when media idols are found to have feet of clay.

Bill