Old 16-07-2003, 04:18 PM
BONEUNIT

Default Wanted - Birdbath

You might try that wonderful place just north of the Smithfield Outlet Mall.
They have great plants, and birdbaths and statuary.

I second that! Dewayne's has a huge assortment of outdoor statuary including
birdbath's and they have remodeled their store in the last year. It is
absolutely worth a trip to Dewayne's. Take 70 East through Smithfield, and
just before 70 crosses I 95, you'll see the signs to turn to the right to go to
the Outlet Center. Take that turn and go past all the Outlet Center stores,
past Channel Master and Dewayne's will be on your left in the bright yellow
building.

Holly