Old 16-07-2003, 06:02 PM
Vox Humana

Default Fences and Lot Lines

"Alexander Pensky" wrote in message
paghat wrote:

Of course if the witch was a human being she would have just left the
damn road alone. But the law does not protect one from a**holes, and
the witch was within her legal rights.

You make some very good points. As for the last statement I would just
suggest that you consider tempering your judgment, keeping in mind that we
don't necessarily know the entire story. There could be any number of
untold reasons that prompted the woman to put up a fence. In the earlier
thread on this subject I was called a number of unkind things simply because
I believe that when you sign an agreement to abide by the covenants in your
deed that you will keep your word. Apparently that makes be a racist bitch.