Old 16-07-2003, 06:12 PM
Patty Winter

Default Can I move Rhododendrons in the Summer???

In article ,
Paul Below wrote:

If you skip a day will the leaves wilt? If not, try skipping two
days.

I'm not sure what the wilt period is right now. I know they wilted
once or twice soon after I put them in, so I was trying to prevent
that. But I'll keep a close eye on them and wait until it just begins
to happen to get a feel for the appropriate timing.

Is the soil underneath damp the day after you watered? If it is still
damp, don't bother to water.

I don't think there's any soil per se, mostly bark, so it's harder
to tell than with dirt. But I'll put my hand in and test it.

Thanks!
Patty