Old 16-07-2003, 06:25 PM
Tyra Trevellyn

Default Limnanthes douglasii in limbo

I'm growing Limnanthes douglasii (poached-egg flower) this year.....sown in
various spots in the garden in mid-April. It germinated fairly quickly and
I've now got many very small plants that seem to have ceased any further
development. The plants seem healthy enough but there's no sign of blooms or
continued leafy growth. They've had cold, they've had hot, they've had wet,
they've had dry.....and everything in between. I've even got some in pots.
All have been at the same stage for at least the last month. Anyone know what's
up with this? All I can think is that I started them too late.

Best,
Tyra
nNJ usa z7