Old 17-07-2003, 12:55 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] set up for taking pictures of bonsai

Hi All,
Does anyone remember the link to article about setup using

black velvet as
background and natural light to take picture of your tree by

Wolfgang Putz-
Australia ( I think). I like his setup but unable to find the

article again.
Thanks for all the help
Hung Le zone7.VA

Yes. It was not by Wolfgang but by Stefan Strand even if the

setups are
the same. You can find it on Stefanīs site:

http://www.bonsai.se/photoen.html

Or, go to any publ;ic library and check out a photography book --
Hedgecoe's are good -- and emulate (or modify) the setups
described for "still life" photography.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++