Old 17-07-2003, 01:06 AM
Steve Parr

Default [IBC] Repotting Buttonwood

Billy,

I removed maybe three twigs, there really wasn't a whole lot of foliage to
begin with. Much more roots, than green. The stronger branches had new growth
on the tips.

I will try and post a pic on the gallery tonight.

Steve Parr - Cincinnati, Ohio -
USDA Zone 6
"Now who's respon... I say who's responsible for this unwarranted attack on my
person"
Foghorn Leghorn

On Monday, July 14, 2003 9:58 PM, Billy M. Rhodes ]
wrote:
Do the branch tips on the buttonwood remain drooping even in the
early morning or after a good watering? How much of the top did you reduce?

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++