Old 17-07-2003, 01:08 AM
K30a

Default Holidays

max Should I get a friend to feed the fish or will they be ok ?

Fish will be fine with a feeding every couple of days especially if your pond
is mature.
What you don't want to happen is something going wonky and your pump turning
off or something get knocked and the pond draining, killing fish and the pump.
Are you cleaning screens or skimmer daily?
That daily cleaning statement has me concerned, what would happen if it wasn't
cleaned for 30 days?

I have a 16 year old boy watch my pond for me when I'm gone, with a few
instructions and a number to call if something goes wrong.

k30a