Old 17-07-2003, 01:28 AM
John Hines

Default Using concrete blocks instead of milk crates

"claude rogers" wrote:
lime "I think it's lime" I thought about painting them black but with what
kind of paint.....Thoughts...I don't want my fishies stuck in a milk crate
hole...or...is there an alternative to concrete....Thanks Claude

You can acid wash with Muriatic (hydrochloric) acid available at the
Hardware/pool store by the quart/gallon.

I'd say any of the paints used for sealing or waterproofing concrete
would work.

You can get clay tiles (clay pipes that go together), PVC pipe and
fittings, small pvc patio tables, etc, anything that has an opening big
enough satisfy yourself.