Old 17-07-2003, 02:14 AM
Barbara Yanus

Default gazing balls

well actually what happened to the first ones that I had, well you know when
it rains? The holder held water in it, and it kinda made the whole ball
damp, if you know what I mean? From the moisture, it made the gazing stuff
wear off. I always put my garden things in the shed for the winter too. I
don't leave anything outside, except my birdbaths. And with them, I take
the bowl off and turn it upside down, so that the water doesn't stay in it
and the bowl freezes and cracks..

"GrampysGurl" wrote in message
Has anyone bought the more expensive
ones and not had this problem?

Bebra

I have a small one and paid probably $20 for the ball itself, and another

$25
for the holder, I've had it 5 years. I usually bring everything in for the
winter but it has been left out once or twice in zone 5 Connecticut, looks
fine... The holder needs to be painted though )

Colleen