Old 17-07-2003, 05:59 AM
Patricia Paucke

Default [IBC] Seed sprouting

Hi everyone,

I planted a batch of seeds (different varieties of Bonsai's) and ... I am
so excited ... I have two sprouts! Baobab seeds. I planted two on July
4th and the first sprouted with two huge leaves on 7-11-03 and just today
(7-15-03) I see the other one is sprouting, too. The leaves aren't "out"
like the first one but definitely doing what it is supposed to. The first
seedling has a third leaf coming on and it looks very healthy. I repotted
it into a larger pot and just letting it age and see how it does ... the
second seedling will go in the same pot for a short time to see how they
both do.

If anyone else has had success with these trees and would like to offer
advice or suggestions, I'm all ears!

Thanks, and have a great evening,
Pat

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: