Old 17-07-2003, 09:46 AM
RMS

Default 2 solar garden nightlights for £14.99

In the flyer it's buy one, get one free )
It says "Order 2x N54AT to benefit from this offer"

Robin.

"Chris" wrote in message
seems to be one for 14.99

check out the discount voucher offer at the top of the screen

Chris

nathan" wrote in message
.. .
I've seen people asking in both these groups before, so I thought I'd

direct
you to
http://www.maplin.co.uk - code N54AT - 2 solar garden nightlights for

£14.99
Seeing as these retail for up to £39 each in the back of newspapers,

that's
got to be a bargain.

I got a pair today - they charge their own internal normal nicads from

the
sunlight during the day, but seeing as the sun was a bit lacking I gave

them
a helping hand with a charger!
They're looking good out there right now..probably keeping the fish

awake
though!