Old 17-07-2003, 11:52 AM
Frogleg

Default Purple Pole Beans?

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:20:13 -0500, Phaedrine Stonebridge
wrote:

In article ,
Frogleg wrote:

King of the Blues
Trionfo Violetto
Purple Queen
ROYALTY
PURPLE TEEPEE
PURPLE POLE BEAN

My google search BEFORE I posted this thread rendered exactly 7 hits and
two types. Still, I would hardly call your list "numerous", however you
obtained it. Moreover, and I repeat, your rudeness was totally
unjustified and that is all I have to say on the matter.

The list above was the result of a search on
"purple pole bean"
(enclosed in quotes, as I typed). These are included in the original
page, and by following one click's-worth where the citation was
unclear as to a specific variety.

I'm sorry to have used the term "numerous" in a way that appeared to
you to be "lying." I sort of figured a one-shot search that turned up
more than 3 or 4 of a seed you said you couldn't find any of would be
*comparatively* numerous.

If you regard a sigh as rude, I apologize for that, also. As I
explained (in an unquoted portion of your msg), I was responding to
the question as asked: "Does anyone know of a purple pole bean
variety?"

I have reviewed the posts and can't, frankly, find anything "rude" in
my posts. If you could point something out to me, I'd be grateful, as
I try *very* hard not to insult others, call them names, accuse them
of ulterior motives, or refuse help offered in a spirit of sharing
information.