Old 17-07-2003, 03:14 PM
Jim W

Default 2 solar garden nightlights for £14.99

Jonathan wrote:

I've seen people asking in both these groups before, so I thought I'd direct
you to
http://www.maplin.co.uk - code N54AT - 2 solar garden nightlights for £14.99
Seeing as these retail for up to £39 each in the back of newspapers, that's
got to be a bargain.

I got a pair today - they charge their own internal normal nicads from the
sunlight during the day, but seeing as the sun was a bit lacking I gave them
a helping hand with a charger!
They're looking good out there right now..probably keeping the fish awake
though!

If Maplin are doing them at 15 quid then there's got to be somewhere you
can get them cheaper still.. Not bad for retail though.
//
Jim