Old 17-07-2003, 03:42 PM
KatoKirk

Default Maine Wild Blueberries

I also love the Bar Harbor area. My family drove our RV up to Maine one year
when I was in high school and we camped at this one campgroud (don't remember
where) and she went out early in the morning and picked these berries in hopes
that they were blueberries. She brought them back inside, washed them and made
us all fresh blueberry pancakes for breakfast. They were the best ones I've
ever had. We are planning another trip up there next summer, this time with my
husband, my sister and her boyfriend and our parents. I can't wait. I love to
spend all day looking in the tidal pools and climbing on the rocks. Also love
to just watch the waves crash in and watch the lobster boats working.
Kirsten in Ohio, who would rather be in Maine right now.