Old 17-07-2003, 04:04 PM
LeeAnne

Default My Science Project :-)

I'd rather have the DF's than the fishies - do they sell mosquito fish at
regular pet stores or do I need to go to a pond place?

Also, as far as your jars go - how do you keep stuff alive, or do you just
examine and then release?

Oh, and I saw a snail, small w/a blackish shell. I figured he was doing
some cleaning. But I could be wrong - are they bad?

LeeAnne

"K30a" wrote in message
LeeAnne wrote PS - If I put mosquito fish (are those rosier reds or
different?) will they
eat the dragon fly larvae? I'd much rather have the DF's.

The rosies will eat them when the dragonfly nymphs when they are small

enough.
Then the dragonfly nymphs will get bigger and in turn eat the rosie red

babies.
So it probably all comes out even in the end.

k30a