Old 17-07-2003, 04:06 PM
Heringbone

Default 2 solar garden nightlights for £14.99

"Jonathan" wrote in message
.. .
"Shirl" wrote in message
Hi Jonathan (or anyone else who's bought these)

Are you satisfied with the lights? Im looking at ordering two sets for

the
back garden but i've been looking round the net and notice lots of ppl
saying you have to be careful which type you order as some lights hardly
give off more than a slight glow! I know nothing about these Maplins

ones
and would love some feedback before I order them.

They're not really meant to "light the way" - yes, they do just give off a
glow.
I'm just going to use them to mark edges of paths. Very satisfied at 2 for
£15, but I'd be ****ed if I'd paid any more!

Give them a miss. Wire in proper 12v lights. Cheaper and better light.
The rechargeable batteries don't last ether, so more expense after a year or
so.

---