Old 17-07-2003, 04:46 PM
Kay Easton

Default Off topic Fridge Freezers

In article , Druss
writes
"John Towill" wrote in message
I know it is off topic but as there must be loads of freezing (not this
weather surely? :-) ) people here I wonder if someone can help.
I need a bigger freezer than my present fridge freezer has. As there are
only 2 of us we do not require a massive fridge, unfortunately all the
machines we can find have bigger fridges than freezers, anyone know of a
fridge freezer with a smaller fridge than freezer, or at least the same
size?
TIA
John T

When we were in this position 5 years ago we just bought ourselves another
small freezer, okay if you have the room, and since it's only 3.5 foot high
it makes a great work top too. We tried to get a mini chest freezer but
couldnt find one to compete on price.

That's not a bad solution - it would be cheaper than buying a fridge
freezer, and running costs would not be that large because you could
switch it off in spring when you'd eaten enough produce to be able to
get the rest in the fridge freezer.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: